14 Dec Top Tips for Holiday Resilience
Another year is almost done. We are all looking forward to a well-earned rest and having some fun over the Christmas & New Year period.
For most of us, in 2022 we found a way to live with Covid and enjoy many of the freedoms it stole from us for almost 2 years. And New Zealand finally re-opened its doors to visitors and allowed us all to dare to travel again.
On the downside, for many 2022 has been a tough year with rising costs a key factor affecting individuals, families and business owners alike.
We are grateful to all our customers, suppliers and associates for your business and support this year. We do not take it for granted.
As we enter the holiday season I’ll leave you with some top tips for holiday resilience:
- Take some time to reflect on the year and what went well, what was perhaps challenging or frustrating? What do you want more or less of?
- Relax, recover and rejuvenate
- Connect with loved ones
- Celebrate and be kind to yourself
- Nudge yourself towards positivity – sometimes just take a deep breath and let it go!
- Zip It (Impulse Control) – take a second before you respond to something or somebody in a way you might regret.
- Rather than making big New Year resolutions commit to introducing tiny habits you can incorporate into your daily life.
Merry Christmas Everyone. Wishing you a happy and safe holiday period.